ICBND is very excited to work with Bismarck State College (BSC) and North Dakota State University (NDSU) to offer our members a two-year School of Agricultural Lending. This year’s session will be held June 18-22, 2018 at the National Energy Center of Excellance, 1200 Schafer Street, Bismarck State College campus.
The ICBND School of Agricultural Lending will provide:
- Practical, hands-on curriculum designed for learning by doing and for easy application at the bank
- Case studies including Ag Bank Sim
- Small class size (limit 40) to increase networking opportunities and personalized instruction
- A school designed and governed by bankers and taught by experienced bankers, consultants and college professors
- Reasonable enrollment fees and an academic atmosphere conducive to a simulating learning experience.
The curriculum for the ICBND School of Agricultural Lending is designed to provide you with the practical aspects of agricultural credit & finance, farm management, marketing & related subjects. The core curriculum was developed by local North Dakota Community Ag Lenders in conjunction with NDSU and BSC Agribusiness faculty.
ICBND Member: $1,500.00 per student per year
Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota Member: $1,800.00 per student per year
Montana Independent Bankers Member $1,800.00 per student per year
Independent Community Bankers of South Dakota Member $1,800.00 per student per year
NON-ICBND Member: $2,500.00 per student per year
Monday: Registration 12:30 PM Class: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday - Thursday: Class: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tuesday: Social and BBQ at ICBND Office: 5:00 PM
Wednesday: Bismarck Larks Baseball and Meal: 6:00 PM
Friday: Class: 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Lunch will be provided at BSC Tuesday - Thursday as part of the registration fee.
Both Tuesday and Wednesday evening events/meals are part of the registration fee and no additional fee will be charged. Family members and guests are welcome to both of these events.
Lunches Sponsored by Bell Bank
To register: Click HERE