Universal Banker/Receptionist - First Western Bank & Trust
UNIVERSAL BANKER - RECEPTIONIST
Lead in answering incoming telephone calls, direct and assist customers with bank products and process transactions in support of First Western Bank & Trust’s sales and service objectives while adhering to the bank’s culture of excellence in customer service to its patrons.
Essential Job Functions
- Greet visitors and customers in a courteous manner and welcoming smile, inquire the nature of their business in order to provide direction
- Establish solid customer relationships through identifying needs, providing creative and best solutions for customers, and using cross-sell and referral opportunities
- Uphold confidentiality of customer and proprietary information
- Answer incoming phone calls and route appropriately
- Handle inquiries on Certificate of Deposit rates
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- One year of banking or professional experience preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Go to www.firstwestern.bank/careers/
- Once there, click the SEE JOB POSTINGS button. The open positions will be listed.
- Select the position and, once it opens, there is an APPLY button at the bottom.
First Western Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.