The ICBND Emerging Leaders Development Program was designed specifically for the future community banker leader. It will develop strong performers who will drive growth, innovation and change for their community bank. Members of this program will benefit through individual self-discovery, personal and professional growth and career development. The ICBND Emerging Leader program aims to support North Dakota's community banks in the development of its people so that these bankers will become impactful leades of influence - for the bank, themselves and their communities.
The future of community banking depends upon a new generation of bankers. These bankers will need to be progressive, technology-smart, legislatively-informed, community-minded, and knowledgeable of what their competition is doing. In addition, our future bankers must become experts at marketing themselves, as well as their bank products and services. And they must become leaders, not only among their industry peers, but in their communities as well.
The ICBND Emerging Leaders Development Program prepares today’s independent bank leaders with the necessary skills to ensure bank profitability. The Emerging Leaders Development Program provides its members the opportunity to develop lifetime business relationships with the best and brightest people in community banking across North Dakota. From networking with peers to political activism, members have the opportunity to help ensure the future of the North Dakota community banking industry.
Here are just some of the benefits you will get with the Emerging Leaders Development Program:
- Provides access to a tremendous network of community bankers with a vast background of knowledge and experience who are willing to share it in a non-competitive environment.
- Reinforces the importance of the community banking philosophy and the importance of that philosophy not only to our industry, but to our local communities.
- Offers enhanced perspective of the importance of ICBND’s legislative efforts in North Dakota and Washington and how best to communicate with elected officials.
- Provides you the opportunity to learn the skills needed to be a respected, contributing officer of your bank with the ability to handle increasing responsibility.
- One Emerging Leader is elected to sit as a liaison member of the ICBND Board of Directors. This individual will join ICBND and our ND community bankers at the ICBA Washington DC Capital Summit. Trip expenses will be paid for by ICBND.
- One additional Emerging Leader will receive a scholarship to attend the ICBA Washington DC Capital Summit
- To assure ICBND members are getting the most out of this membership, the program is designed with flexibility in mind. Annual membership is to the bank which enables you to register any employee(s) to each event.
The 2023 Emerging Leaders Development Program will include four sessions throughout the year. Please see the flyer for more information and below for the current session's information.
Membership Fees; Individual Sessions:
- Winter Session - $300
- Summer Conference - $450
- ICBND Annual Convention Full Registration - $650
- Fall Session - $200
Membership Fees; Discounted Annual Membership (includes Winter and Fall sessions, Summer Leadership Conference, and one full registration to 2023 ICBND Annual Convention):
- 1st attendee - $850
- For each additional attendees - $700
JOIN THIS PROGRAM NOW!
2023 Emerging Leaders Development Group Annual Membership
For more information on the year's agenda and for paper registration, Click Here for the flyer or
Consent for Use of Photographic Images – Registration and attendance at, or participation in, ICBND meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to ICBND’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in social media, photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions, and audiotapes of such events and activities.
2023 Fall Session - September 12-13, 2023