2022 ELDG Summer Leadership Conference
June 1-2, 2022
Lake Metigoshe - Bottineau, ND
The ICBND Emerging Leaders Development Program Summer Leadership Conference is one of our most anticipated events each year. You can expect an inspiring keynote speaker and a day filled wtih opportunities to connect and interact with your peers. This event is the ideal setting for forming personal and professional relationships with individuals in the industry who are at similar points in their lives and careers.
If you’re on the fence about registering this year, you should consider what others have said about past conferences:
- You can network and connect with future leaders of our industry, not to mention the sessions and programming are geared toward our professional and personal growth
- I would recommend every developing community banker attend the ELDG Conference. It’s the one event where you can strengthen your professional career and network with like-minded bankers.
- I have made some of the best professional friends through my involvement in the Emerging Leaders Development Group. This conference allows me to bounce ideas or ask questions of my trusted banker friends. Plus this group is so much fun to be around!
Even if you are not a member of the Emerging Leaders Development Group, you are welcome to register and join this great group for an amazing session!
Day 1 • June 1, 2022 - A Frame Bar & Grill (71 Twin Oaks Shore, Bottineau, ND)
- 6:00 p.m. Evening Social & Dinner - Sponsored in party by NFP
- Please join ICBND Emerging Leader Development Group members for an evening social and dinner on teh banks of Lake Metigoshe, near Bottineau, ND. This will be a wonderful networking opportunity!
Day 2 • June 2, 2022 - Birchwood Steakhouse & Lounge (21 Birchwood Heights Rd, Bottineau, ND)
- 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. Jim Mathis "The 5 Levels of Leadership"
- Jim Mathis is a Certified Speaker and Trainer with the John Maxwell Team, International Platform Certified Speaker (IPCS), Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and best-selling author. He has been presenting, leading conferences and consulting for over 40 years. Jim helps business leaders who want different results in a changing economic climate. His business, Reinvention Nation, LLC affords him to present globally on leadership and competing successfully in a consumer-empowered marketplace. Jim is the author of the best-selling book, "Reinvention Made Easy: Change Your Strategy, Change Your Results," as well as "Reaching Beyond Excellence" and "Reinvention 101". Jim has also authored Lead Trac Management Training Workshop for facilitated leadership training workshops on Sales, Customer Service, Strategic Planning and People Management.
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch - Sponsored in part by: Bell Bank
- 1:00 p.m. Jodi Brown, NFP
- NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant providing specialized property and casualty, corporate benefits, retirement and individual solutions. They enable client success through the expertise of our professionals across the globe, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. Learn more about who they are and key elements of their organization.
- 3:00 p.m. Lake Metigoshe Outing
- Enjoy all that Lake Metigoshe has to offer with a fun filled afternoon of exploring the lake! You’re not going to want to miss this adventure!
- 6:00 p.m. Evening Social & Dinner with ICBND's Board of Directors
Emerging Leaders and ICBND’s Board of Directors are invited to attend an evening social and dinner at the A Frame Bar & Grill, at 71 Twin Oaks Shore, Bottineau, ND.
Hotel Accommodations - A block of rooms has been made available at the following locations:
- Quilt Inn & Suites (10722 Lake Loop Rd, Bottineau, ND) - Rooms at this hotel are limited, but this location is closest to where the evening events will take place. Call 701-263-6500 and ask for the ICBND block.
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites (1109 11th ST E, Bottineau, ND) - This hotel is approximately 20 minutes away from the meeting location. Call 701-534-2121 and ask for the ICBND block.
Community Outreach Project
- We will be collecting items for the Family Crisis Center, in Bottineau. Items that are currently needed include; children’s diapers (larger sizes preferred), cleaning supplies, and hygiene products. We will collect the donations at the start of our Thursday session.
The Emerging Leaders Development Program (ELDP) is designed for career-aspiring community bankers who are committed to preserving and enhancing community banking and its philosophies. You do not need to be a member of the ELDP to attend and we encourage all bankers to attend if they can.
- ICBND Emerging Leaders Development Group (ELDG) Annual Member FREE
- ICBND ELDG Alumni $249
- ICBND Members but not members of the ELDG Program (Other) $299
- Non-ICBND Members* $349
Costs include sessions and all meals. *Eligible nonmember banks may apply the difference of the nonmember registration fee minus the ICBND member registration fee towards their current year membership dues if they choose to join the association after the session.