Alphabet Soup Series for Lenders:
Reg C & HMDA
(60-minute webinar – available only via recording)
Recorded Webinar Available January 29, 2021
(Look for January 29, 2021, when ordering)
HMDA violations can have serious and far-reaching consequences for financial institutions. A solid, basic understanding of Reg C and HMDA will help keep your institution out of a regulatory quagmire.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Determine whether your institution is required to collect and report HMDA data
- Identify the transactions to which HMDA applies
- Understand the data points that your institution must collect and report
- Know when to submit your institution’s loan application register (LAR)
- Explain how the general public can access your institution’s HMDA data
Join Regulatory Compliance Counsel Michael Christians for a 60-minute session covering the requirements imposed by the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and Regulation C. During the session, participants will learn about HMDA’s institutional coverage test and what constitutes a reportable transaction. The session will also cover the data collection requirements for both traditional and low-volume filers, recording and reporting requirements, and rules concerning the public disclosure of HMDA data.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for loan originators, loan processors, back office personnel, and compliance and audit professionals.
- Desktop quick reference guide to HMDA and Regulation C
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
MEET THE PRESENTER - Michael Christians, Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
As principal of Michael Christians Consulting, LLC, Michael assists financial institutions and organizations across the country with ensuring their compliance programs conform to federal laws and regulations. He provides counsel relative to current rules, assists with the strategic implementation of upcoming regulatory changes and offers customized education and training services. Michael has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry with a focus on consumer compliance. He obtained his Juris Doctorate from Drake University Law School. He is a member of the Iowa State Bar where he is licensed to practice law.
AVAILABLE ONLY VIA RECORDED WEBINAR
Recorded Webinar Includes
- Handout and Take-Away Toolkit
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Free Digital Download, yours to keep
- Share link with anyone at your institution
- Presenter’s contact info for follow-up
Note: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing this webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
AFFORDABLE, PROFESSIONAL TRAINING, WHEN AND WHERE YOU CHOOSE