SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST OFFICER
Responsible for conducting credit investigations and analyzing credit information pertaining to loans in order to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or ending money. Prepare credit reports for presentation to credit committees.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans. Investigate and analyze all available sources of credit and financial information, including reporting services, credit bureaus, other companies, main office files, and bank files in order to ensure the assembly of all pertinent information and reports.
- Process credit applications, including credit analysis, cash flow analysis, rating sheets and any other requested forms of information needed to complete a proper assessment of the customer or applicant.
- Prepare summaries, spreadsheets, reports, and presents facts; offer opinion concerning credit worthiness.
- Perform in-depth analysis of large and complex customer accounts and present recommendations to loan officers and credit committees.
- Assist loan officers with underwriting, collection and preparation of necessary information to set up and maintain loan files. Review credit documentation for deficiencies in order to ensure sound documentation procedures are maintained and, if necessary, the execution of corrective action to eliminate examination criticisms.