Senior Credit Analyst Officer - First Western Bank & Trust
SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST OFFICER
Responsible for conducting credit investigations and analyzing credit information pertaining to loans in order to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or ending money. Prepare credit reports for presentation to credit committees.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze financial data regarding loan requests for new, renewal and existing loans. Investigate and analyze all available sources of credit and financial information, including reporting services, credit bureaus, other companies, main office files, and bank files in order to ensure the assembly of all pertinent information and reports.
- Process credit applications, including credit analysis, cash flow analysis, rating sheets and any other requested forms of information needed to complete a proper assessment of the customer or applicant.
- Prepare summaries, spreadsheets, reports, and presents facts; offer opinion concerning credit worthiness.
- Perform in-depth analysis of large and complex customer accounts and present recommendations to loan officers and credit committees.
- Assist loan officers with underwriting, collection and preparation of necessary information to set up and maintain loan files. Review credit documentation for deficiencies in order to ensure sound documentation procedures are maintained and, if necessary, the execution of corrective action to eliminate examination criticisms.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business-related field or equivalent work experience
- Previous banking experience in loan department or similar financial position and knowledge of financial statements is required
- 10+ years experience in credit analysis, credit approval and/or loan review preferred
- Go to www.firstwestern.bank/careers/
- Once there, click the SEE JOB POSTINGS button. The open positions will be listed.
- Select the position and, once it opens, there is an APPLY button at the bottom.
First Western Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.