Mortgage Loan Processor - First Western Bank & Trust
MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR
Provide administrative support to mortgage loan officers servicing First Western Bank & Trust’s new and existing mortgage loan customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Oversee the tracking, maintenance and updating of Real Estate tickler files
- Manage mortgage loan accounting, collection of fees and income calculations
- Process accounts payable for mortgage department including underwriting and title fees
- Process in-house real estate loan payables
- Balance Real Estate department checking account in order to appropriately manage mortgage activity finances
- Answer phones, greet customers and provide courteous customer service
- Associate’s degree in business related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years’ experience in banking or real estate lending
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Knowledge and experience in the Encompass software program preferred
- Go to www.firstwestern.bank/careers/
- Once there, click the SEE JOB POSTINGS button. The open positions will be listed.
- Select the position and, once it opens, there is an APPLY button at the bottom.
First Western Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.