Loan Documentation Specialist - First Western Bank & Trust
LOAN DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST
Position is responsible for the completion of loan documentation. Responsibilities include entering information used for preparing and reviewing loan documentation for consumer and commercial loans for multiple states and locations, and uploading to the host accounting system utilizing LaserPro loan documentation software. Must maintain thorough knowledge of compliance regulations in order to complete all loan documentation. Provides customer service by responding to inquiries from loan originators in a timely manner. Maintains and seeks knowledge of operations systems/procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates and prepares loan documents using LaserPro loan documentation software. Ensures timely, accurate information is available to allow for effective servicing of customer needs.
- Maintains knowledge of required compliance and regulations in order to properly document loans.
- Coordinates with necessary parties on issues concerning the timeline and progress of the loan file and discusses with them any problems or additional documentation needed
- Coordinates with team members and supervisor to ensure adequate backup coverage
- Maintains understanding of loan product attributes and knowledge of loan documentation processes
- Associate’s degree in business, finance, accounting or the equivalent in related work experience
- Two years’ banking or clerical experience
- Experience with managing files, loan documents and records
- Knowledge of administrative, clerical procedures and accounting principles preferred
- Proficient computer skills required; especially in Microsoft Office and bank loan software programs
- Go to www.firstwestern.bank/careers/
- Once there, click the SEE JOB POSTINGS button. The open positions will be listed.
- Select the position and, once it opens, there is an APPLY button at the bottom.
First Western Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.