Five-Week HSA University Course
Independent Community Banks of North Dakota (ICBND) has partnered with Ascensus to offer the Five-Week HSA University Course. This course consists of a self-paced eLearning module (75 minutes), followed by an interactive webinar on Thursdays at 2:00 PM CST to give you the education and confidence you need to pass the Certified Health Savings Professional (CHSP) exam.
This blended approach allows you to build your HSA skills and become a CHSP without leaving the office. Plus ICBND members will receive a 10% discount on their registration fee.
Course topics and Schedule include:
- Week 1 - Kickoff and HSA Overview
- Week 2 - Introduction and Establishment
- Week 3 - Funding HSAs
- Week 4 - HSA Distribution Issues
- Week 5 - Portability and Compliance
- Final Online Exam
You will learn and understand the following topics after completion of the course:
- HSA History and background
- HSA opportunities for your organization
- HSA rules and regulations
- HSA eligibility requirements
- HSA contributions
- HSA distributions
- HSA portability and compliance
Who Should Attend:
Whether you are looking to become a leader by earning the industry-recognized CHSP designation or to acquire in-depth, up-to-date knowledge about HSAs you should attend this course.
Available Course Dates:
- Session 1: February 27 - March 26
- Session 2: April 30 - May 28
- Session 3: July 9 - August 6
- Session 4: October 1 - October 29
Registration is $899 per person. ICBND members will receive 10% off this price by using the coupon code ICBND during registration.
For more information and to register go directly to the Ascensus registration page by clicking HERE . Remember to put your discount code in!