Increasing Fee Income Without Raising Fees
Over the last decade, fee income has continued to decline for many financial institutions. To recoup this declining revenue stream, many institutions are raising fees – should you? Which fees are most likely to increase revenue without increasing attrition? What are the challenges with conventional thinking about growing fee revenue in today’s market? Fee revenue is an important component of profitability. This webinar will teach you how to maximize it by charging the right amount, adopting the right collections policies, and knowing which accountholders generate the most revenue. Join us to learn strategies to enhance fee revenue and retain your most profitable accountholders.
Recorded Thursday, May 31, 2018
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
- Industry overview and trends
- Strategies to maximize fee income without raising fees
- Understanding branch capacity and calculating risk to better analyze profitability and fee income
- Evaluating OD/NSF policies – Regulation E, limits, pricing
- The value of a core relationship today
- TAKE-AWAY TOOLKIT
- Case studies of institutions focused on growing core relationships and how they significantly grew fee income opportunities
- Checklist of strategies and tactics to increase fee income
- Unconventional Wisdom to Grow Core Deposits in 2018
- You Want to Grow? It’s the Little Things That Matter!
- Increasing Fee Income, Without Raising Fees
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for marketing executives, chief financial officers, retail banking executives, and operations executives.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
MEET THE PRESENTER - Bryan Easley, Haberfeld Associates
Bryan Easley is Vice President with Haberfeld Associates. He has over 10 years’ experience focused on retail banking, consumer lending, and financial technology. Bryan works with financial institutions across the country to identify opportunities and strategies to acquire profitable accountholders and engage new and existing consumers to use more products and services.