The Independent Community Banks of North Dakota (ICBND) is excited to work with Bismarck State College (BSC) and North Dakota State University (NDSU) to offer our members a two-year School of Agricultural Lending. 2020 Session has been cancelled. The next session will be held June 14-18, 2021 at the National Energy Center of Excellence on the BSC campus.
The ICBND School of Agricultural Lending will provide:
- Practical, hands on curriculum designed for learning by doing and for easy application at the bank
- Case studies - Ag Bank Simulator
- Menoken Farm Presentation and Tour
- Small class size to increase networking opportunities and personalized instruction
- Designed and governed by bankers and taught by experienced bankers, consultants and college professors
- Reasonable enrollment fees and an academic atmosphere conducive to a stimulating learning experience
The curriculum for the ICBND School of Agricultural Lending is designed to provide you with the practical aspects of agricultural credit and finance, farm management, marketing and related subjects. The core curriculum was developed by local North Dakota community ag lenders in conjunction with NDSU and BSC Agribusiness faculty.
Registration Fees for registrations on or before May 28th*
ICBND Member: $1,650.00 per student per year
Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota Member: $1,650.00 per student per year
Montana Independent Bankers Member $1,650.00 per student per year
Independent Community Bankers of South Dakota Member $1,650.00 per student per year
*NON-ICBND Member: $3,300.00 per student per year
A Last Minute registration fee of $100 will be added to all registrations received after May 28, 2021
*Eligible Nonmember banks may apply the difference of the nonmember registration fee minus the ICBND member registration fee towards their current year membership dues if they choose to join the association after the session.
Individuals canceling 10 days prior to seminar date will receive 100% refund; 9 to 5 days prior to seminar date will receive 50%; less than five days prior to seminar date will receive no refund.
Evening: On Your Own
6:15 PM: Bismarck Larks
Baseball Game -
Tickets, Food & Drinks
Evening: On Your Own
1-5pm: Menoken Farm
Presentation & Tour
Evening: Social at The Lodge -
Appetizers & Drinks
For a full schedule of events/classes see the Session Information.
- Lunch will be provided at BSC Tuesday - Thursday as part of your tuition.
- Both Tuesday and Thursday evening events/meals are part of your tuition and no additional fee will be charged. Family members and guests are welcome to both of these events.
- A block of rooms has been secured at the Home 2 Suites by Hilton, 1122 W Turnpike Ave, Bismarck, ND, for a discounted rate of $109 plus tax per night. The Home 2 Suites offers free Wi- Fi, a free hot breakfast in the morning, and full size kitchens in each room.
- Call 701-751-3400 to reserve a room in the ICBND block. The block will be held until June 15, 2021.
Sponsored in part by Bell Bank and Moody's Analytics