Starion Bank is a $1.7 billion bank providing local leadership, personalized service, and community loyalty. We recognize that our employees are the key to our success and foster a culture where you can grow professionally and personally. Starion is family-owned, so we understand the importance of work-life balance. We offer flexible work hours, generous PTO schedules and other competitive benefits.
We are currently seeking a Computer & Network Specialist to join our progressive IT team! This position supports and maintains the computer infrastructure, solves a wide array of problems with various types of hardware and software in time-sensitive situations.
This position will communicate with all levels of personnel, helping support more than 250 employees at 16 locations in North Dakota and Wisconsin.
- Provide responsive and effective first-level support to end-users
- Isolate and resolve network-related issues
- Resolve end-user problems; utilize system tools; communicate with vendors to resolve issues
- Set up workstations; install and configure operating systems
- Conduct testing to ensure proper working levels
- Install and configure applications for email, internet, and network shared devices.
- Assist with local area networks and maintain network devices
- Implement security and data integrity procedures
- Responsible to assist in hardware and software maintenance
- Establish and maintain files of computer hardware and software configurations.
- Conduct research and testing of operating systems and software
- Maintain software upgrades; download and apply regular updates as recommended by vendors.
- Maintain knowledge of hardware and software implemented; assist with installation
- Ensure integration and compatibility of network systems; recommend enhancements.
- Train employees on operating systems, software applications, devices, and remote accessibility.
Successful candidates will have these skills:
- CompTIA A+ certification highly preferred
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Customer service experience
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Understand networking concepts; LANs/WAN
- Conveys information with clarity, ensuring messages are understood
- Use desktop computer hardware and software knowledge to assess, diagnose, and correct problems
- Deliver on complex situations or problems with limited guidance or supervision
- Associate’s degree in IT (or equivalent experience)
Entry-level and recent/soon-to-be graduates are encouraged to apply
Starion Bank offers a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) match as well as contributing to HSA funds, profit sharing, paid time off and holidays, and other unique benefits.
Join our team and work at a bank recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Bankers magazine and “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine! Apply online at www.starionbank.com/careers.