Credit Review Analyst
At Starion Bank, we’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
The Credit Review Analyst will
- Provide accurate and timely reviews of commercial & ag credit relationships per policy
- Ensure loan documentation, credit files, and underwriting are accurate
- Confirms credits comply with approved terms and conditions
- Ensure relationship risk rating remains accurate
- Provides sound and adequate technical advice
- Be a resource for the bank for loan documentation, underwriting, and review
You should have:
- Minimum of three to five years of similar or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Proven reading comprehension skills
- Working knowledge of bank regulations and documentation requirements
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Facilitates development of plans, policies, and procedures
Starion offers a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Join our team and work at a bank recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Banker magazine, “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine and “Top 10 Workplaces” by Bismarck-Mandan Young Professionals Network! Apply online at www.starionbank.com/careers.
Starion is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.