In this role, you will:
- Provide support including recording and maintaining documents in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Process loan advances, payments, credit bureau reports
- Have regular customer contact via phone, email, and in person
- Promote Starion Bank and all products and services
You should be:
Customer-focused—happy to help others, genuinely curious about an array of industries, and hungry to learn new sales best practices at any stage of your career
Detail Oriented – give tasks undivided attention and catch mistakes, errors or changes
In the know—always keeping up with policies, procedures and regulations
Self-aware—including highly intentional about your decision-making processes, and skilled in communicating them to diverse colleagues and customers
You should have:
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Organizational and Time Management skills
Starion Bank is a growing community bank known for providing local leadership, personalized service and community loyalty. We foster a culture where you can grow both professionally and personally, and we treat employees as our most important organizational asset.
We offer a competitive salary and a full comprehensive benefit package including health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and holidays.
Join our team and work at a bank recognized as “Best of the Best” by Independent Bankers magazine and “50 Best Places to Work” by Prairie Business magazine! Apply online at www.starionbank.com/careers.
Starion Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.